Elsevier Webinar Invite to our respective academician and researcher,
Going Beyond the Fundamentals of Journal Publishing – Reproducibility in Research will be held on zoom on 2 June 2021 at 3:00 PM Malaysia time.
This is a workshop where we will discuss about the topic of Reproducibility and its importance to your Research and Publishing Journey. Kindly register in advance to ensure that you are able to reserve a seat.
The workshop will be cover the following aspects:
- Publisher Perspective (Daniel Staemmler):
- Reproducibility in Scientific Publishing
- Different Concepts of Reproducibility
- Overview on Reproducibility
- Research Elements (Data in Brief, SoftwareX, HardwareX, MethodsX etc)
- Additional Details and Resources
- Editor Perspective by Martin Pumera
This will be followed by a Q& A session where you will have an opportunity to ask questions from the Experts. Please do also cascade this opportunity to the rest of the students, researchers and lecturers.