Malaysian Journal Management System : MyJurnal
MyJurnal or Malaysian Journal Management System is a Malaysian online journal management system that transforms and elevates the publishing process of Malaysian scholarly journals.
MyJurnal's main objectives are to:-
- encourage Malaysian journal publishers to publish their journals on the web;
- increase access to the contents of their journals to the global community; and
- improve the visibility of contents, hence, encouraging usage and generating citations to articles published.
MyJurnal contains bibliographic data and full text contents of articles published in refereed scholarly journals in Malaysia, in various disciplines such as Sciences, Technology, Medicine, Social Sciences and Humanities. These articles include review papers, research notes, technical papers and working papers.
As MyJurnal caters to publishers, researchers and individuals alike, users can look forward to the following:-
- Intuitive and user-friendly internet-based system
- Efficient and fast peer-review and publication process
- Active support for content authors and editors in managing publications
- Convenient one-stop centre for Malaysian scholarly journals
- Free access to full text information of articles where copyright permits
Click here to login into MyJurnal